Monday, February 4, 2013

Beyoncé, Illuminati and the Super Bowl, Say What?

I watched the Super Bowl and I have to admit, just for the halftime show :)

 I am not a huge football fan but I never miss the Super Bowl. I watch the whole game and I really enjoy watching the excitement of the fans. This Super Bowl, I have to say, is one that I will remember forever.

My daughter was on Twitter and said that people were going crazy accusing Beyonce of using the Illuminati symbol in her performance. Then saying the Illuminati is why the power went out. Crazy stuff!


She found this pic on Instagram...Rihanna and the Super Bowl Power Outage..I guess there is lots of competition going on between Rihanna and Beyonce...:)


Beyonce's Illuminati Super Bowl Half Time Show Ritual?

 

Watch this Video of the Half time show at about 7 Min 30 Sec In

 

Illuminati and Beyonce are the top searches on GOOGLE and Alexa so obviously people were shocked all over the world with all the rumors flying.

Did Beyonce flash an Illuminati sign? Why did the Superdome power go out? Your Super Bowl mysteries, solved!

This was a great article sharing all the rumors flying around. Read full story

You can literally spend hours on Youtube watching conspiracy theories. I don't know what to think of it all.

What do you think? Comment and share below...

Thanks for stopping by!

If you enjoyed this please “comment, like & share” this page…

Laurie Davis
Skype: laurie.davis711


 

 

1 comment:

Please leave a comment and if you have a blog I would be happy to follow and comment :)