Friday, November 8, 2013

Marketing Designer Mitch Brillon

The Marketing View TV Interviewed Mitch Brillon


Mitch Brillon is an Internet Marketer himself so he understands the importance of having great capture pages to promote your business.

He also enjoys creating all kinds of different online marketing pieces, including Hangout Pages.
Affiliate Marketers do many hangouts for their team and their prospects. They know the importance of helping their team make sales and a hangout page is great for this.

Mitch Brillon can set up a Hangout Page that looks great as well as can be coded to each of your affiliates on your team.

I hired Mitch Brillon to create a great hangout page for my show and also capture pages geared towards my niches.

I was very pleased with his work and his creativity. I highly recommend Mitch Brillon.


Watch this Video Interview with Mitch Brillon






I hope you enjoyed this article and video about Mitch Brillon!

Please like, share and comment! :)


Thanks For Stopping By,

Laurie Davis


For More training Subscribe to this YouTube Channel after you watch the video above :)

Join me Live on The Marketing View TV daily 
at 11:30am Eastern
Learn how to market any business online!
http://smb01.com/1382981657

Connect With Me On Facebook
www.facebook.com/lauriedavisfanpage

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and if you have a blog I would be happy to follow and comment :)