Saturday, November 10, 2012

'World War Z' Trailer has Brad Pitt & Zombies

'World War Z' Trailer has Brad Pitt and Zombies

My husband loves Zombie movies, I love Brad Pitt so World War Z is a movie I can bring myself to watch. He loves, horrors, lots of blood, war movies and death. I think it is disturbing, but life isn't all about rainbows and sunshine :) Darn, I can always dream.



Reviews are mixed as usual but I think it is an interesting story when you dig in deeper as to the research that the author, Max Brooks put in to his book World War Z. 


 I have not read the book but in all the reviews, as usual, the World War Z movie trailer does not appear to have fans of the book excited to see it.  Many are predicting the movie will be a let down after the reading World War Z,  by Max Brooks. Isn't that how it usually is? Very rarely do you hear anyone say, Wow this movie was better than the book."

The Official 'World War Z' movie trailer is out!









What did you think? Does the 'World War Z' look like a movie worth watching to you? Have you read the book? Please Leave your comments and thoughts below! Enjoy reading others reviews of 'World War Z', click here!

If you enjoyed this please “comment, like & share” this page…



Laurie Davis
Skype: laurie.davis711
Work With Me Personally– Click here to Join my team


P.S. If you enjoyed this post about ('World War Z' Trailer has Brad Pitt ) please comment below!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and if you have a blog I would be happy to follow and comment :)